Radio stations need to do promotions – these large giveaways (usually trips or cash contests) add energy to a radio station and cultivate listening from contest players. Mark and NeanderPaul, KSLX, Phoenix subscribe to the philosophy that while these promotions need to be talked about on their show, that kind of break is only geared at the 2% who care (and will follow or play the game). We need to make a break like that entertaining to the other 98% to help carry listeners thru content that really doesn’t matter to them. The station just started a game centered around classic rock called The A to Z Game. Listen to this break and note what they did in promoting it to make it fun to hear for the larger group, the 98% who’ll never call to win anything from the station.
https://reynoldsgroupradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SteveReynolds_logo-rev-300x86.png 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://reynoldsgroupradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SteveReynolds_logo-rev-300x86.png email@example.com 04:20:202018-05-06 04:20:20KSLX, Phoenix The A to Z Game